Saturday, June 28, 2008

#81 - my name in wet cement


What luck! - the City decided to install a new section of sidewalk right outside my parents' house, and I, of course, decided to write my name in it before it dried. It actually wasn't wet by the time I got home from work, it was just soft enough to carve with my house key, but for all intents and purposes, I think it qualifies as an item off my list.

This was on June 25, as is evident from the photo, but I've waited until now to post because I wasn't sure if the City workers would pave over it when they came to take the cones away. Fortunately, I have faced no charges for vandalism and it looks like my name is there to stay. Three down, 97 to go!

1 comment:

  1. awesome possum...and I didn't know you had a blog...double awesome possum...soon, as you complete your list, it will probably be about 1 million awesome possums...

    ReplyDelete